Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What's Going on With God and the Economy?

This is so stressful, this time we are living in. I can't help but watch CNN like what's happening is going to change what I eat for lunch...or if I can pay for it. I'm watching the DOW like it's the speedometer on my life...the EURO like its up or down movement will make me content or send me into a tail spin. This isn't right. I'm a Christian for God's sakes... Say a prayer, believe that He's in control. It's supposed to make everything o.k. People are calling asking for food to feed their families...what about my family? I'm worried about loosing my health care coverage...we have (in a biblical-neighbor sense) brothers, sisters, and friends in war zones and developing countries who don't have medicine, food, or a Walmart to buy them in...

So how do we slow down, back up, and let our God get a grip on our emotions day to day?

No comments: